- 1Kg Chicken
- 150 g chicken Curry Paste "InnduSri"
- Milk as required
- Cooking Oil
- 10g Curry Leaves & Rampah Leaves
- 10g Onions
- Chopped Garlic and Ginger as required
- Wash and Cut 1KG of Chicken Meat for desired size
- Mix "InnduSri" Chicken Curry Paste 125g with the Chicken Stock and marinate for 20 Mins
- Separately Add "InnduSri" Black Pepper and Salt as required
- Add Milk (as Required) or One Cup of Water to the Chicken Stock and Cook until Meat is soft and the gravy is sufficiently thick
- Add ons for Temper - 10g of Curry Leaves , 10g of Rampah Leaves, 10g of Onions, Ginger and Garlic as required
- Temper the Cooking oil on a pan and add Curry Leaves, Rampah, Chopped Onions & Ginger & Garlic and add a pinch of salt and fry until light brown.