Yellow Fish Curry
- 1Kg Fish
- 150 g chicken Curry Paste "InnduSri"
- Milk as required
- Cooking Oil
- 10g Curry Leaves & Rampah Leaves
- 10g Onions
- Chopped Garlic and Ginger as required
- Wash and cut 1KG of fish meat for desired size
- Mix "InnduSri" Fish Curry Paste 125g with the fish stock and marinate for 20 Mins
- Separately add "InnduSri" Black Pepper and Salt as required
- Add Milk (as Required) or one cup of water to the fish stock and cook until the meat is soft and the gravy is sufficiently thick
- Add ons for Temper - 10g of Curry Leaves , 10g of Rampah Leaves, 10g of onions, ginger and garlic as required
- Temper the cooking oil on a pan and add curry leaves, rampah, chopped onions & ginger & garlic and add a pinch of salt and fry until light brown.