- Mutton Curry Paste / Meat Curry Paste
- 1KG Mutton
- 150 g Mutton Curry Paste "InnduSri"
- Milk as requied
- Cooking Oil
- 10g Curry Leaves & Rampah Leaves
- 10g Oinions
- Chiopped Garlic and Ginger as required
- Wash and Cut 1KG of Mutton Meat to desired size.
- Mix "InnduSri" Mutton Curry Paste 125g with the Mutton Stock and marinate for 20 Mins.
- Separately Add "InnduSri" Black Pepper and Salt as required.
- Add Milk (as Required) or One Cup of Water to the Mutton Stock and Cook until Meat is getting
soft and Gravy sufficiently Thick.
- Add on s for Temper - 10g of Curry Leaves, 10g of Raphan Leaves, 10g of Onions, Ginger and
Garlic As required.
- Temper the Cooking oil on a pan and add Curry Leaves, Pampah, Chopped Onions & Ginger &
Garlic and add a pinch of salt and fry until light brown.